Saturday 20 March 2010

saturday's challenge




This paper is inque boutique cabana and I bought a whole pack! I prefer double sided paper, its much sturdier and makes colour matching so much easier. The colours are much brighter than I usually choose but I thought they would be good for summer holiday layouts or mini books, especially since there are two sheets of everything, including quotes and journalling blocks. I have chosen the "other project" of Shimelles challenge, since in looking thru all the pizza boxes of kits, I have accumulated a pile of alphabets and chipboard and blooms but had no where to put them. Now they are on my bookcase, within easy reach.


I've still got plenty of paper left!

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea! and the results look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is really a nice idea! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete