The fabric has dried perfectly, I'm very pleased with the finished effect. I did the second layer a different way, I started at the edge and worked towards the middle, and that didnt work so well, I used much more fabric and it was much messier (I never seemed to have a "dry" bit of table to hold!). Unfortunately, I seem to be running out of fabric already, so it looks like the legs will need to be painted. I have one more top to do. One tip I do have is to use soft fabric ... the stiffer fabric did not want to "curve" around the edge, even when soaked with glue.
Lily Rabbit Dressing Up Outfit
1 day ago