Wednesday 1 September 2010

Learn Something New ...

Today is the first day of Shimelle's 30 day project for September. I participated in the very first Learn Something New (LSN) but I cannot find my album ANYWHERE ... fingers crossed it turns up some time over this month. I have a ring bound notebook that I bought from Paperchase MANY years ago, and will rip out about half of the pages to make room for efemera. The notebook has plain covers so I can add a bit of embellishment. I'm intending to put my notebook, favourite pens, efemera, gluesticks, alphabets, stickers and some journalling blocks in a jute shopper, so my "kit" is portable and I can journal in bed or in the living room (or on the beach, if the weather is nice).

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your book :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can find your book! I'm doing LSN too and it's my first year!

    ReplyDelete