Friday 14 May 2010

tell your story: noted


The original prompt was to make an inventory of where we are and where we want to be. Rachel made her own title by cutting letters from paper, and included a photograph of her favourite posession (a typewriter). The thought behind my prompt is the small things that bring me joy. I used a photograph that I took of Mr Pease, and bits and pieces that I cut from magazines. I also used sticky letters, I have TONS of sticky alphabets so art journalling is a great excuse to use them up. I am VERY lucky to live where I live, and even luckier since April, since there is now an art gallery at the top of my road. Five floors of wonderful art ... all of it for sale and all of it created by local craftspeople. Art brings me joy ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment