Sunday 5 December 2010

Snow is now ice ... yikes

It takes me ages to get ready to go outside: jumper, scarf, hat, walking boots padded coat, gloves and finally "mad dog on leash" ... so Ty and I got a bit of a shock when we started off this morning, the step was ice and the path was ice and the road was ice. After slipping twice in a couple of yards, I went back home for my WinterTrax. These are covers for shoes/boots, metal springs that dig into the ice to prevent slips. I guess they work to an extent, I do find myself "stomping" and I take teeny tippy steps. And they have to be taken off to go into shops, otherwise its like being on roller skates!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.564136.cm_scid.KeywordSearch



... very elegant (not)

No comments:

Post a Comment